Thursday, July 11, 2013

Cafe Landmark dinner

I made reservation one week in advance to have dinner with my friend here and utilize my AE Plantium Creditcard benefit. Two people have 50%discount off for dinner, dinks are not included. we ordered cocktail shrimp and thai grapefruit salad as appetizer. They were very fresh! My friend ordered a bowl of onion soup. She said the soup was delicios and have strong onion favor. The restaurant has a famous dish that is Lobster pasta. We ordered that too. The lobster eas big and full of meat. The sppeghetti was panfried with seasonings and not dry out at all. We loved the medium rare cooked sirlon steak. The steak texture was so tender and juicy. We could not resist this fine steak!! We did not order any dessert because we were too full. After discount, It was $510. I will come again and again.

address: The Landmark, Central.
phone: +852-25264200



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.