Sunday, June 9, 2013

Cafe R n C, unique coffee shop

I remembered there is a small coffee shop on Haven Street but did not have a chance to visit there. It was a hot and humid Saturday afternoon.I was riding on the bus to Causeway Bay and heading to home to unload all my grocery and dying to take a shower, the bus passed by Haven Street and my memory of a small coffee shop just flashed in my mind. So I went to the small coffee shop and asked for a cup of iced latte. There were some customers chatting delightfully. The two young coffee makers are cute and sincere. I asked them what kind of coffee beans they have. They said that the coffee beans were from South Africa. I tried the iced latte which tasted very good with double shots coffee. I glanced around the shop and felt the unique shop design and the theme. The theme of the coffee shop is old antique style but has a lot of little home accessories on the wall. I saw there were some old style watches, shoes, sunglasses and man's hats. I wondered all these accessories and clothese were part of the decoration or for sale. I asked the cute coffee makers and they replied that they were for sale. All those items are from the shop owners. I was interested in those watches and a black handbag. I bargined the price of a watch and the black handbag with the cute coffee makers. They helped me to pass my offering price with the shop owners by whatsapp back and forth. Finally, We made a deal. I was amazed that I spent so much money in a coffee shop but I bought two things that I really like.
I will go there again to try their sandwiches and cake. The most important thing to try is their coffee.

address:
shop no.22&24 Haven Street, Causeway Bay. 銅鑼灣希雲街22 & 24號鋪
Tel:  +852- 28909838
opening hours: Wed to Sun 1-7pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.