Wednesday, July 31, 2013

一蘭拉麵(排隊、地方窄、份量少)

I was lucky that there was no waiting at 11am. This restaurant is imported from Japan and very famous there. Each customer sits in a small cubical to order your ramen. The seating design is not for customers to interact with friends while having the ramen. They expect customer to order quickly, eat fast and leave upon finishing the ramen immediately. Each table is so small that you do not have space to put your belongings but they have two small hooks under the table for you to hang your bags. I ordered a bowl of ramen and add dried vegetable and Japanese egg. The noodle was very small portion. The soup was fine. I spent 20mins there which would be under the restairant expectation. 

Will I go there again? I doubted.


Price:HK$111.

Address: 銅鑼灣駱克道,伊利沙伯大廈後門。24小時營業。Lockhart Road, Causeway Bay, behind The Elizabeth House. Opening 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.